I am going to shoot you in your professional work atmosphere. Which conveys who you are and what you do, please read through the suggestions
Please wear professional business attire that is appropriate to your work style, classic and timeless. You also want to be somewhat comfortable in what you’re wearing or your picture will look stiff and unnatural. But be aware of clothing that wrinkles easily as that will look sloppy and unprofessional.
· Men should wear a suit jacket, sweater, or a nice dress shirt.
· Women should wear a blouse or a tailored jacket.
· It is best to wear long sleeve shirts for your portrait. Long sleeves are much more flattering on arms than short.
· Solid colors photograph best, and most people look good in midtones (green, blue, brown, etc.).
· Avoid white and colors that approximate your flesh tones (this might be beige, tan, or very pale peach, pink, and gray).
· Avoid wearing clothing with patterns or accessories that distract from your face. Very bright reds, yellows and oranges can also be distracting.
· Jewelry can be a great accessory to your outfit, but should not distract from your face. Less is usually more. Necklaces look best when they are shorter and mimic the neckline of your shirt.
· Wear what you would for a nice evening out. Well done, but not overdone.
· Avoid overly glossy or shimmery makeup as it will catch the light and be distracting. We recommend men to wear lip gloss.
· If you normally don’t wear makeup, your pictures will look better if you at least wear foundation. This will help even out your skin tone.
· Bring extra powder as you’ll want to reapply during the shoot to avoid shine.
· Team/Office branded uniforms, contrasting colors show well for group photographs